Anthony Ravani, Founder and Principal Attorney
- Over two decades of business experience in USA and internationally.
- Executive Management experience with two of the best companies in the world:
ExxonMobil and Microsoft
- Over many years of focused immigration work.
- Speaker, immigration law, EB-5, and OFAC at major immigration conferences.
- Speaker, start-up and business investment in many forums and seminars in USA, Europe and Japan.
- Adjunct professor of law and business in two major universities in the USA.
- American, Washington, and King County Bar Associations
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Washington State Bar
- US Western District Court
- Graduated from Law School, Cum Laude
- International Who's Who of Professionals (2001)
- Leadership Award from Seattle University, School of Law (2011)
- Distinguished Leader Award from Louisiana State Unviversity (2010)
- Chairperson of CLE Committee, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Washington 2011-2012
- Juris Doctorate, cum laude , Seattle University - School of Law, executive member of Moot Court Board.
- Master of Science, Engineering, Louisiana State University.
- Master of Business Administration, Louisiana State University.
Fluent in Farsi